****UNITS IN STOCK EX-MELBOURNE****
At Winequip, we have a wide range of Liverani Flexible Impeller Pumps in stock. These units are available in single or three phase, 2 speed or inverter, cordless or by corded remote control, and with or without bypass.
- Self-priming: Automatic priming of the product up to 6m even from dry start-up.
- Reversible operation: Pump can operate in both rotation directions, which permits return of excess liquid without any manual intervention and allows easy emptying of pipes on completion of liquid transfer.
- Excellent priming action even at low revolutions, which allows the transfer of soft and fragile fluids.
- Smooth steady pumping action of the product without pressure spikes.
- Can work in all mounting positions.
To find the best impeller for your application, use the following guide:
- Natural Rubber (NR): Excellent for water based liquid at room temperature, with the highest mechanical resistance.
- Nitrile (NBR): Excellent resistance to oils and fats.
- EPDM: Best for hot fluid and CIP cleaning. Excellent for acid and alkaline fluids.
Models can be found on our website at https://winequip.com.au/equipment/liverani-flexible-impeller-pumps/ , or contact us to discuss what model and impeller will work best for your operation.