Gorilla grape bins are tough, portable and big.
With 2.85 cubic metres of bin, you will have plenty of storage on hand. Meanwhile, every Gorilla grape bin bears a polyethylene liner of 100% food-grade quality. So you can store grapes in conditions that meet Australia's strictest standards for food storage. That means you can rest easy that your grape stocks will be kept hygienic and corrosion-free.
Gorilla grape bins are so industry-centric that they deliver on all key commercial drivers. Designed specifically for agriculture and viticulture purposes, our grape bins previously bore the acclaimed Falland name. Now they boast our trusted Gorilla brand together with several upgraded design features including:
• Sturdy steel framing to withstand the toughest handling
• Customised forklift channels for easy movability with an option of side entry
• Hot dip galvanisation to eliminate maintenance demands
• Option-rich stacking, loading and lifting
• Flexibility to work seamlessly with a range of standard handling equipment
• Optional bin lid for transport or fermentation.
• Gorilla grape bins offer a choice of smart colours for individual identification. You can even emboss your company logo into the bin liner if you want.
Also available Produce Bins and liners for 850L, 1,000 and 1,450L
Please feel free to call Lindsay 0473 416 946 or call our office on 1300 234 321 and talk to our friendly staff.
Do it once, do it right!