KIESEL Open Throat Must Pumps, German made. Distributed by Grapeworks
Grapeworks Pty Ltd
71-75 Redwood Drive Dingley Village
Dingley Village, VIC 3172
03 9555 5500
KIESEL offers a complete range of pumps known for their absolute reliability.
Open Throat Must Pumps
• Ideal for transferring destemmed/stemmed grape must and a high proportion of whole grapes
• Run dry protection
• Compact, low profile and manoeuvrable
• Vibration free and very low pulsation pumping
12,000 and 25,000 litres per hour sizes in stock.
Sizes up to 75,000L/h available
KIESEL are German made and have a complete range of pumps.
Other pumps from KIESEL include eccentric screw pumps offering gentle action.
• Smooth, low pulsation output
• Self-priming capabilities
• Ability to pump high proportions of solids & highly viscous products
• Perfectly suited wine and juice transfer, filtration, mixing & additions.
• Vibration free operation with balanced, hollow rotor.
6 bar, 10,000 or 20,000 L/h models in stock.
All models available with mechanical or electronic variable speed, bypass, pressure control, dry run protection and either nitrile rubber, EPDM, PTFE, PU or Hypalon stator
and seal material for use with steam and spirits. Pump speeds from 1000 up to 50,000L/h and 24 bar output available on request.
Grapeworks is the Australian Distributor, call now to be ready for vintage.
Grapeworks Pty Ltd
71-75 Redwood Drive
Grapeworks provides wineries with a complete range of winemaking equipment and supplies, a full range of winemaking yeasts, fining agents & chemicals, Cellastac bottle storage and bulk wine cellaring and storage products, packaging solutions, bladders, casks, vineyard equipment, cellar door accessories, wine preservation, bungs. We are specialist sparkling wine product suppliers of Secondary ferment yeasts nutrients and adjuvant, tirage and final closure crown seals, corks, muselets and Sparflex sparkling wine hoods.